Saturday, March 24, 2012

Purpose of "AllowPartialRendering=true"

WHen I used "Autocomplete" contorl of Atlas, I did not need the scriptmanager to have the above attribute to be set specificcally to true and everything worked great.

However, when I started using web parts where I had two calendars in two web part zones, as soon as I clicked on a date in one calendar, i could see the entire page refresh. When i set the above mentioned parameter to true, that thing went away.

So when to set this parameter to true or is it required always?

When you use the UpdatePanel control, setting the EnablePartialRendering property to True allows you to get a partial page rendering...
When you use the UpdatePanel control, setting the EnablePartialRendering property to True allows you to get a partial page rendering...

No comments:

Post a Comment