Monday, March 26, 2012

Prototype and Rico library port of Rounded Corner functionality

Good morning!

As an exercise, I recently ported the rounded corner feature provided by theRico javascript libraries based on the open sourceprototype libraries. I ported that function as an Extender in Atlas, and I it turned out pretty well. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in checking it out. If so, I will post it on myweb site for interested parties to download.

Check out the Rico link above and view the "Rounded Corner" samples to see the functionality I am talking about.

Answer here to let me know if there is interest, so I know to do it.

I would be very interested in seeing that - please post to your site if you don't mind.

-Josh


yes, please share - sounds good!
Very cool!
Okay, everyone! I will post a link to an example later tonight!

Okay! I was a little late, because I had to fix a bug in the Rico library related to padding! But here it is atmy web site!

Feel free to check it out and tell me what you think! It implements all the semantics of the Rico rounded corner library exactly.


Fantastic work!

I will be playing around with this over the weekend.


Awesome... this is great to see... and a great example of what behaviors are all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment