Monday, March 26, 2012

published AJAX site running, but calendar control not showing up?!

I'm developing this site locally, and it works great during debug on my local machine.

However, when i publish the site up to the remote server, the calendar control that came in the ajax toolkit doesnt work. I click on the textboxes on the published site (which pops up a calendar extender control on my local version) and nothing happens, no errors even, just nothing.

here are the DLLs I have in my Bin folder :

AjaxControlToolkit.dll
AjaxControlToolkit.pdb
System.Web.Extensions.dll
System.Web.Extensions.Design.dll
--all the language folders that come in the toolkit

As long as I have all the dlls, I thought I should be good to go? Any ideas?

Is the Web.Config updated to handle ASP.NET AJAX Extensions & Control Toolkit?

You can find a sample ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 Web.config here - http://blogs.msdn.com/webdevtools/pages/asp-net-ajax-1-0-web-config.aspx


that worked! you da man, mvark!

No comments:

Post a Comment