Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Programmatic refresh of a tab

I have been trawling the forums for a while and still have no solution to my problem. I have multiple tabs each contained within update panels. What i need is for a submit button in one tab to perform the partial update and then programatically update a second tab as well. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

ok i finally solved my own problem. I set the updatemode property of the updatepanel to "always". That means that even if another tab is doing an async callback the other tab is always refreshed

Hi i am looking for past one week for tabview form in asp.net 2.0 plz could you help me how to create. i have search i dont have server control in asp.net 2.0. i cant use in my company in AJAX. so, plz let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks

dilip


Hi i am looking for past one week for tabview form in asp.net 2.0 plz could you help me how to create. i have search i dont have server control in asp.net 2.0. i cant use in my company in AJAX. so, plz let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks

dilip


Set UpdateMode="Always" will slow down the page if you have a lots of data on it. If you have many tabs but only want to update one or two of them,why don't try something like:

protectedvoid GridView1_RowUpdated(object sender,GridViewUpdatedEventArgs e)

{

GridView1.DataBind();

GridView2.DataBind(); UpdatePanel2.Update();

}

No comments:

Post a Comment