Monday, March 26, 2012

Project Files For ASP .NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0

Hi,

I have downloaded the ASP .NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0 SOURCE CODE. From here (after following a link on the ajax.asp.net page)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=EF2C1ACC-051A-4FE6-AD72-F3BED8623B43&displaylang=en

NOW, when I install this msi file, the code is there, but there are NO PROJECT FILES!!!

I have tried creating two projects and putting the code into them, but then I get a whole bunch of errors saying that I am missing namespaces etc. I have tried to put all of the namespaces in, but my attempts have been futile (and I am not an idiot).

Can someone please point me to the place where I can get the project files or tell me what reference I need to include?

Btw. If you don't know the answer or you can only help me a little I don't want to hear from you.

Merci Buckets

Paul

paulasitechinc:

Btw. If you don't know the answer or you can only help me a little I don't want to hear from you.

First, with this you deserve no answers to your post!

Second, here, you post questions about AJAX Control Toolkit, not AJAX Extension!

Third:

"The ASP.NET AJAX Extensions Source Code release installs the source code and debugging symbols for
ASP.NET AJAX Extensions for use in maintaining and debugging your applications."

by Release Notes for ASP.NET AJAX Extensions Source Code

This is not a project for you to change and build and extend... You could do that, but you are at your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment